cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Excerises??? Options fair for all?

Some of us will pledge to walk, some will pledge to run - but many of us may be unable to do much more than exercises in place. If anyone has alternative ideas for exercising that makes you smile, makes you feel exhuberated......post them here!!

I have heard of dancing, jumping....and even grabbing mac and cheese boxes and raising them in the air for 5 minutes......

Would love to hear new and fun ideas..........
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
cindywilson

if you want to make yourself laugh, try the Wii Fit and do the balance exercises, you look totally stupid, but hey hula hoop and hit volley balls with your head while ducking tennis shoes, it is fun
0 Kudos
cindywilson

something that cost nothing, use canned veggies as weights and march to some music swinging your cans:)
0 Kudos

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I'm taking cans on my walk with me tonight.....maybe I can start to burn my gobble gobble that just showed up in my arm pits last year......ha ha!!
0 Kudos
sally3

I posted this before, but if you really want a work out, go for the hoola hoop ! Man I remember when I was young I could do it all day ! Now I do it in private - my husband caught me and laughed his a.... off. Well whatever every muscle I had hurt the next morning !!!

Oh and don't forget jump roping!!!! That really burns calories and is fun! Hey come on ! We used to all do this for entertainment when we were young, ok well some of us ! Hee Hee!

0 Kudos
sandi8

okay if i try to jump rope i am going to get hit in the face with my big fat boobs
0 Kudos
ctm

(((((Sandi)))))

I love your sense of humor 🙂
0 Kudos
sally3

Sandi - you are hilarous!!!! I love ya!
0 Kudos

Those of us who have pets (including significant others) can now go on at least 20-30 minute walks. I am a true believer of exercise, discipline then affection when it comes to our dogs (Dog Whisperer). This is a GREAT time to begin an opportunity to fom a terrific bond with your dog, believe me they want the exercise and YOU!
0 Kudos

SWIMMING IS ALWAYS GOOD
0 Kudos