cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjmarks

need motivation

I have been telling myself I need to get moving to keep the weight off for the last 132 days.10lbs heavier and I am still sitting on my rump. It's 101 degrees soooo outside stuff is too much for me right now. Thought about joining a gym with the extra cash I'm saving but not sure I want to sign a contract. How did ya'll get motivated to get fit??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
aztec

this group really help, I have seen people in those lttle electric carts in the grocery store, so fat they can't move around and on oxygen sometimes, I don't want that to be me, I figure if I move every day at a couple different exercises I can lose some wieght, I lost 10 lbs hiking 45-1 hour a day, hurt my knees but I'm still determined to do something.

I push myself to go a little further in whatever I am doing,

I am sick of nursing this knee, I hiked for 15 minutes and alot was up hill. I took some iburophen, knees take forever to heal and I am determined I'm not going to gain that 10 lbs back that I worked so hard to get off.

I have a lits of things to do.

I read articles a sparkpeople.com

I especially love this groupl we are all partners to each other, and having a partner helps so much, it's that if  she/he can do it so can I.

I've alway sdone good with an exercise buddy and now I have a half a dozen. We are blessed with each other encouraging and learning, it doesn't get better than this, So join in, and don't be a fat cart person.:)

0 Kudos