cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

melissa9

What? Already?

Last night around 9 my hubby asked me " So how long has it been for ya now?" I said " ummm I think over 3 weeks but not 4 weeks yet?" He said " Are you sure about that?" I said " pretty sure, but I dont' know" My girls are sick of me talking about how long I have been quit so I dont talk about it that much anymore. Well I got on today and check so I can tell my hubby have been quit for 4 Weeks, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 2 seconds (28 days).. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00 PM Guess the no smoking time flies when you finally teach yourself that everything doesn't need a cig with it.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
doreen1

Time flies when you're having fun!! You are doing so Awesome!! Keep up the good work - Congratulations to hubby's 3 week milestone too.
Photobucket.....Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
cheryl30

Awesome!!!!! Good for You!
0 Kudos
jamie20

Stay strong!
0 Kudos
Giulia

We know how time flies, or doesn't, in the early stages of our quit. You make it sound like it was no big deal. And we all know what a BIG Deal one month is. You're doin' good, kid. Keep it up. And never mind what the chillun's say. You just shout it out to people in the supermarket if ya need to. And to us. We old timers are especially proud of ya! Every moment is dear.

Giulia (2 years 3 mos +)
0 Kudos
polly2

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for you Melissa!!! Many, Many Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos

So true Melissa. When you don't focus on the days, they go by so quickly.

0 Kudos