cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

brendan3

Date not decided yet but sometime in May!!

Hi, I have not set an actual date but i want to quit sometime in May. Kinda nervous but excited at the prospect of being a non-smoker. being a smoker these days is quite stressfull......the cost, the disapproving looks, wondering when the rain will stop so i can run outside for a smoke. So from that point of view it will be nice to go out and not have to worry about sneaking out for a smoke.

PS. nearly forgot the health benefits of quitting!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
linda53

hey brendan keep those thoughts in a list and make more write them everyday and set a quit day the first week is horrid it was to me but i made it 3 mos so far so good list your triggers or go to the trigger site they are great all the sites are theres always someone to encourage you or pick you up if you fail just believe in yourself and your strength you can do this peace and love from the ar. hippie
0 Kudos

I have not set a quit date either. I just started working the program about a week ago. I believe my quit date will be some time in June. Most likely around the first part. I know you can do it. This program is awesome.
0 Kudos