Charmed

Today I have 6 glorious MONTHS !!!!!

I'm so excited I will toot my own horn lol

this is why i rock! Pictures, Images and Photos
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
nicole8

Wow!! congrats on all your hard work! So a question for a veteran quitter...do you still have craves and if so how often?
Great job! Your an inspiration! 🙂
0 Kudos
John-C.

Congratulations, six months is great! Keep it going, there are many more milestones to celebrate ahead!
0 Kudos
Charmed

I only have cravings when I'm drinking.....and then I think they are more just thoughts then actual cravings. Or sometimes I'll think.....ok well I'll clean the bathroom then I'll go out for a smoke, then I'm like wtf am I thinking.....so no real cravings anymore 🙂
0 Kudos
judy9

actioncongrats Pictures, Images and Photos What a.......way to go Pictures, Images and Photos You deserve a .....Bwavo Bunny! Pictures, Images and Photos And I'm SO....Proud of you Pictures, Images and Photos Keep up the GREAT work, you are truly Doing It !!!!!!!
0 Kudos
ctm

WAY TO GO CHARMED!!!!!

6 MONTHS IS AWESOME!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

i tell you, the time does fly, our beautiful charmed has 6 months, CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PEACE!
0 Kudos
michele2

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU ARE TOTALLY ROCKIN ON WITH YOUR QUIT!!!!!
0 Kudos
amy20

Way to go! 6 months smoke free...that is awesome!!!
0 Kudos
sandee

Your one year will be an easy one for me to remember...we are 6 months apart to the day!!!

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos