cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

fran

I'm Back!!!

I had 33 days quit..then threw it all away. But Ihave taken sometime to re-group and have started the chantix again 3 days ago. I did it once I can do it again...
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

You can do it Fran!! We are here for you!!!
Crystal
0 Kudos
jeannie4

Be strong Fran! Im 31 days and have felt like throwing in the entire linen closet with all the towels! Just remember you have to go through the cravings all over again every time you quit. When you get a craving just look at the clock and see how long they take. Normally about 1-3 minutes then they are gone! Concentrate on the minutes you will be over it in no time. You can do it!!!!! Take a deep breath and remember how good it feels not to cough at the end of that breath! Now thats fresh air!
0 Kudos
rob17

Hi Fran,

We've started a mini support group in a new group called June Buddies. Why don't you join us. It's folks who have quit either just before or during June. It's by invitation, so drop by if you like and request an invite.

Congratulations on your decision to start back up again. Been there, done that, and don't even have T-shirt to show for it 🙂
0 Kudos