cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

Sweating ?

hello good people I notice I am sweating and I'm not a sweater lol i guess that's changes my body going through day 3 crappy crappy crappy

0 Kudos
9 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Your body is adjusting to life without the drug!  Sorry - but the only way out is through.  All that you are experiencing will calm down once you get to a  couple of weeks.  No fun, I know, but necessary.

It WILL get better - I promise.

dsprague

Yes, you are going to go through a lot of changes, some everyone has and some you have individually. But at the end it will be fantastic.

Consider it a good thing. All the toxins are coming out! You’ll be fine. 

Barbscloud

Another common symptom from quitting smoking.  Hang in there--it will pass!

Barb

sweetplt

I had the sweats Ready2021 .. it was horrible, felt like was going through menopause again...it got better, but took a few weeks...honestly, there is such a thing as a quitters flu...and sounds a bit like it...take care as if sick...and be good to you...just don’t smoke...~ Colleen 814 DOF 

0 Kudos
elvan

Hope you are feeling less crappy today and that the sweating has subsided some. Be sure to drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated, it will also help you to detox faster.

Ellen

Ready2021

Actually less crappy today then yesterday at least for the moment day 4 I'm here

YoungAtHeart

Ready2021 

You have THREE days under your belt.  How cool is THAT?!!!!!?

elvan

Good for you, l am so happy for you. It is going to get better & better.

Ellen

0 Kudos