cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  It is the beginning of a new week!!  Are you excited?  We are to get 3 to 5 inches of snow today.  Church was nice yesterday.  
    Isn’t it nice not to be out in this weather puffing on a cigarette?  I use to be out there.  Not anymore!!  Now I breathe fresh clean air!!  Enjoy!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sweetplt

Good Morning Mike mikecity glad Church was nice since you finally can go in person...

I bet you are so over all the snow...but yes glad you don’t have to smoke in it...just watch the beauty of it falling...wishing you a Happy Monday ~ Colleen 812 DOF 

0 Kudos
Treehugger85

Morning and yeah it is nice, although in day 1 so it's like ughhhhhhhh. I am out in this during work though but at least I don't have to stand out in it.  I just load and unload stuff from my car, drive in between so I am warm.

0 Kudos
CrazyQuitter

Happy Afternoon Tuesday from the  future haha! (I'm from Australia for those who don't know) 

We are experiencing early Autumn weather and its supposed to be summer! Well almost the end of it!

I am two days sober so far this week in a row and I am working hard to cutting back as much as those cutting back on smokes!

I am feeling positive and level headed! Yeah let's keep that vibe going!

Hope your Tuesday is a continuation of positivity!

0 Kudos