cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Ugh on the Groundhog lol :)

I think most of us that's living in a snowbelt are ready for Spring even though for the first time in decades I've been EXperiencing a pretty easy Winter BUT I'm still really looking forward to Spring it was -23°Celcius this morning brrrrr we haven't had that many snowstorms YET this year BUT still come on Mother Nature it's time for a change of Seasons no matter where we are in our quits let's be EXtra Vigilant and hang on tight to the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

FB_IMG_1613738780536.jpg16137442367412109343644.jpg

It sure is nice and toasty inside living a life of an EXer compared to being outside freezing my butt and fingers off trying to suck on a damned Cancer Stick! I sure don't miss that whatsoever! LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand......

Tags (1)
29 Replies
elvan

MarilynH‌ l don’t miss standing outside either, not in THIS weather.

Ellen

MarilynH

Stay warm and stay safe sweetie elvan I hope that your two appointments went well this week huge but EXtra gentle hug coming your way Ellen.

MarilynH

I just read your blog sweetie elvan, EXtra gentle hug and a ton of prayers being sent your way!

MarilynH

PSX_20210219_103033.jpg

Barbscloud

Since December 1st, we had 70% of our days with snow!

MarilynH

Ugh Barb it's a strange Winter globally this year, I'm amazed at the weather patterns, stay safe and stay warm, huge caring hug coming your way.  Barbscloud

0 Kudos
green1611

""I sure don't miss that whatsoever! LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand......""

Really great stuff...determination working.. inspiration to new comers !

Nice post !

MarilynH

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

One of my all time favorites:aoO6xGn_460s.jpg