cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CathyC1332

THURSDAY DECEMBER 24, 2020

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas Eve day. I am taking the time to tune into my whole being as to how I feel before I smoke another cigarette. I will share my findings at another posting. I will say that this is indeed a struggle for me. But I will find out if I let that struggle consume me.  Until later, Stay Safe, my quit date is still scheduled for January 1.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Barbscloud

Free Merry Christmas Animations - Clipart - Graphics

Keep up the good work and enjoy your holiday.

Barb

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Merry Christmas... glad you are doing the work...Colleen 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

It will also be a good idea as you track your cigarettes and feelings to think about what ELSE you can do at those times/with those feelings when you quit.

Will you maybe take slow/deep breaths, count backwards from 1,000, call a friend, take a shower, clean out a drawer - or a closet, write a blog describing how you are feeling, take a walk, march in place?

Important to think about these things, too!

Can't WAIT to celebrate Day WON with you!!

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on your plan. Remember that we are here & that we all want you to succeed.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Giulia

Merry Christmas.  Where you focus is where your mind will dwell.   Don't let the struggle consume you.  There are many techniques for changing focus.  Here's a good one:Craving Buster Technique‌  How you think is how your quit will go.  So think positive!  You can do this.     /blogs/Giulia-blog/2015/02/23/expectations-timelines-and-the-reality-you-create?sr=search&searchId=2...‌  

CathyC1332

Thank you for sharing this. I wish I could print it. I know the buster is going to be really helpful. 

0 Kudos