cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Biography?

I’m still learning this site. On the profile page there’s something called “biography.” What do you write there. I haven’t found anyone’s profile to read yet. I’m not really tech- savvy 

0 Kudos
8 Replies
LeftysLady

Your bio is a snapshot of what you want us to know about you.  To find out about other people just tap on their avatar if you or on a phone or tablet.  Hover over it if you are on a computer.  If you want to get updates on what is happening with someone I think you Mark the follow button(which I can't find at this moment to tell you where it is) or you can bookmark a reference or blog you wish to return to often.  That would be in the same place as follow that I still can't find.

Pam

54 Days of Freedom

sweetplt

Hannahkim12345 Click on someone’s avatar (picture) and it will take you to their profiles page.  Look down on the left side of their page and you will see “biography”...hope this helps, if not, let us know...Colleen 

0 Kudos

Now I can’t find where I saw that biography. I clicked on my aviator and it took me to my page but it doesn’t show biography now. It just has awards and followers and following and where I’ve been. This is hard. 

0 Kudos
Trisha76

I agree it is very hard. I’ve been on it for about four months and I am still trying to figure stuff out.  The one thing I have learned however is it does not let you ever delete once you post.

Thesegoto11

Click on your avatar at the top of Home page.  You'll see a drop down choice titled Edit Profile.  Click on it and in the middle of page you will see a box titled Biography.

It doesn’t give me a drop when I click on my avatar. No worries. Not super important. I’ll learn as I go along. 

0 Kudos

I got it. The reason I didn’t see that drop is because I use my phone in a vertical way. When I turned it landscape I saw all that I was missing. Lol thanks. 

sweetplt

Hannahkim12345 Glad you figured it out...I have been here two years and find it very difficult...however, I think we will be changing to a new and better system eventually...Happy Sunday ... !

0 Kudos