cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  How is it going?  What are you up to this fine Fall day?  I have a load of wash in the dryer.  Soon it will be Thanksgiving!!  
    As we go into the holiday season at least we don’t have to smoke!!  I use to miss so much running outside to smoke.  Now we can enjoy the season!!  Love the quit life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
indingrl

Mike and thanks for SHARING - turkey day to so GOOD eating - I hope your day is filled with kindness and a wonder filled n.o.p.e. adventure of love and joy and peace in MY Lord Jesus name amen

sweetplt

Good Monday Morning Mike mikecity it is so windy out today...however, glad the sun is shining.  I have wash to do and a sick doggie ... in fact, I got to go down and call the vet now...And I need to run to the supermarket for two items....yes that is about my day...nothing exciting, but nothing bad...and definitely no smoking....Colleen 700 DOF 

0 Kudos
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity‌   indingrl‌  and sweetplt

I am finally coming out of my bad trip drug stupor...  It was supposed to help my Insomnia, and with good info and perserverence I am learning to sleep without taking something!  Isn’t it wonderful how we can move forward now that we are smoke free and consider and make our lives better, instead of just lighting up for a “fix” to move on!  Our smoke freedom is priceless for sure!  Have a great N.O.P.E. day and God bless all of you!

sweetplt

RoseH Dearest Rose I can’t imagine having insomnia...so I will say some extra prayers that by the Grace of God this will get better...~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
RoseH

Thank you!  sweetplt