cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

Has ANYONE heard from LarryG?

I message him weeks ago - NO amswer - please has ANYONE heard from LarryG? Thanks for your time

13 Replies
indingrl

just wondering about him and his wife - also missing his wonderful peace filled blogs of Maine

MarilynH

No I haven't heard from our LarryG I really hope he's ok and that we'll from him soon!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not . It's hard to keep track when people participate on more than one site. Have you checked on the other site   I do not participate there but think you mentioned or Chris did a while back . Sure hope everything is ok . He is certainly missed by both sites' . His posts exactly as you say Indingrl . 

indingrl

Yes they are asking at NOPE365 for LarryG if anyone there has heard from him and no one had heard yet

Barbara145

Larry blogged pretty recently.  He said he is battling severe depression.  Lets all pray.

indingrl

Thats oldbones Larry - this is the other LarryG who wrote blogs about maine and his wife was in nursing home and he had lunches with his daughter etc

0 Kudos
Giulia

Barbara145   I believe the blog to which you're referring is that of Larry our Caravan Master(oldbones).  LarrgyG's last blog was in August (according to the content on his page.)   

Haven't heard a thing, Diane Joy.  Sorry to say.  Very worrisome.

indingrl

Yes it is sad - I loved his blogs every morning

0 Kudos
sweetplt

He is in my daily prayers for his depression...

0 Kudos