cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Sorice1

Very Grateful

I am so grateful I quit! It's only been 33 days but to really take that last step and say that's it, I am not going to smoke anymore was the hardest thing I've ever done! I used Chantix to quit and that helped me tremendously! I had no side effects,  o crazy dreams nothing! That stuff really works and YES lots of prayers and dedication! It's so worth it! I was reading a women's testimony on here and she said don't look at it as a struggle but look at it as a challenge! Those words helped me a lot! A challenge you can do, your cravings will pass, but when you struggle it's like a fight with yourself which is not good! Well I am grateful for today and the past 33 days! Everyone stay safe and stay strong!!!! Praying for everyone in becoming an EX, God Bless!!!!!

Tags (1)
12 Replies
sweetplt

Only... are you kidding me...hon 33 days quit is super...most smokers think they can’t quit for a day...and you did 33...whoo hoo that is super...!

pastedImage_1.gifSorice1 You are doing it...Yeah...keep close to the support site...also, after 30 days quit, I recommend you to read the blog post https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
noetoez

pastedImage_2.png

You have made it a month and that is a big deal!! As stated above me, you should read up on No Mans Land. I am a little bit ahead of you and I can attest that it is a real thing. Nothing as challenging as that first month though (and you've already made it passed that so... ).

YoungAtHeart

A WHOLE

MONTH?

WOO - HOO FOR YOU!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

33 days!   That's an amazing success.  Be proud -- you deserve it.

Congrats to Rawalika on Winning Bronze Feathers...! | Page 5 | Ladyswings

Barb

0 Kudos
DavesTime

33 days is fantastic, Sorice! When was the last time you went that long without a cigarette!  The difference this time: you are here, you have done some homework, and this time you are committed to never go back.  You are doing great!

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS! Good for you! 
Ellen

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats to you on your great quit!! 

0 Kudos

Congrats! 33 days is a great achievement! Keep on going, it just keeps getting better! 

0 Kudos
indingrl

and thank YOU so much for your prayers and blessing - also to YOU - welcome to OUR n.o.p.e. recovering from nicotine family - please remember NotOnePuffEver - it s a slogan when used everyday - works to STAY quit no matter what life on lifes terms throws in a day - ONE day at a time - TOGETHER - WE will n.o.p.e.

0 Kudos