cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: A little pick me up! :)

I can use a little pick me up, I'm thinking maybe some of you could too! How about an all day virtual breakfast along with my favorite verse Footprints in the sand BUT best of all is great friends and Fellow EXers and most definetly EXtended family to top it off! Come and pull up a chair ●●●●

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpge82fb65dbbbc0709751e3e638bbf41ad.jpgeb9f53493333211aed57529624bc585a.jpg

FB_IMG_1599870047050.jpg

Tags (1)
14 Replies
sweetplt

This is beautiful Marilyn...I love “footprints” I carry that in my wallet...and the food ... Yummy...I think I will take some pancakes...and since it is after noon ... I will take a herbal tea...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 673 DOF 

MarilynH

I'll join you in a herbal tea now that its after Colleen. 

0 Kudos
Jen_819

Yum! I would eat that whole bowl of fruit. It is weird how we change when we quit smoking. I usually drink mountain dew all day and now I drink water all day. And when I smoked I barely ate, especially in the morning, now I would eat everything on that table

MarilynH

I was like you Jen as far as not eating especially in the morning but I have no issues eating now lol!   

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Thank you Marilyn

A Friend and a Smile makes a Perfect Day

Since I'm on a diet I'll just stick to everything in the lower right plus a cup of extra thick extra black coffee

MarilynH

My daughter Mandy bought me another large ice cap I don't want to know how many calories are in one of those puppies especially the large yikes but they're so good! 

Cousin-Itt

Mandy is a sweet girl and you are so lucky  and I'm so jealous lol    Joyce use to bring me home my favorite drink on Saturdays  A extra large chocolate malt with extra malt powder  Now I get nothing.  Of all the times I ask her not to do something this time she is doing it   

My goal is to get back to my weight before I got sick just over 4 years ago     

Enjoy

MarilynH

Congrats on your weight loss you are doing great yummy on the chocolate malt I've never had one but it sounds delicious! 

Jen_819

Oh my goodness, I LOVE chocolate malts!! I never thought of having them add extra malt! I guess that will be my Day 3 reward!! Keep at it with your weight loss, that is tough!