cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

OCTOBER DAILY PLEDGE 2020

Take the Pledge Take the Plunge Into Freedom

boy,cliff,jump,courage,sea,klipp springer,sport,leisure,pike jump,plunge,swim,body,sunset,rock,overcoming,sporty,venture,high,landscape,coast,water,nature,ocean,sky colors,sky,tree,holiday,summer,evening sky,silhouette,back light,composing,digiart,free pictures, free photos, free images, royalty free, free illustrations, public domain

Is your commitment weak?  Then grab a hand here.  Is your commitment strong?  Then grab a hand here. Whether you're new on the journey to freedom, or you've been free for years - the pledge is the same pledge.  We promise to not smoke or vape or chew this day.  We promise that and hold out our hand to the next person who desires the same freedom and who is willing to accept the challenge.  For quitting IS a challenge.  More so in the beginning of the journey. But even along the way, grabbing a hand and making a pledge can help strengthen our commitment or help us through a surprise craving, or just keep us AWARE of the preciousness of our quits.

Hand in hand in whatever stage of our development we can and WILL persevere and overcome by promising to never take another puff.

================================================================================== 

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
391 Replies
Giulia

I'm grateful to take SuzyQ's hand from the last moment in September and promise not to do something as silly as put a cigarette in my mouth this day.  Reaching out for the next Pledgling who's willing to commit to the challenge.....

WP_20160809_013.jpg

(5327 infinite days of freedom)

LeftysLady

Giulia‌ Good morning on this beautiful October morning. I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke today, reaching out with my other hand to the next to join us in the pledge for the next clean breath.

Pam

21 Days of Freedom 

meWisconsin

LeftysLady‌. Thanks for taking my hand as I pledge not to smoke in October.

Terry

Kkplayhouse

Terry thanks for your hand as I too pledge not to smoke. Extending my other hand to the next exer.

sweetplt

Good Thursday Morning Kkplayhouse I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 668 DOF 

Cousin-Itt

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand this morning Colleen sweetplt as I pledge No Smoking for me today here in chilly Southwest Ohio      I offer my free hand to the next Winner in line

Wishing Everyone, a Safe, Enjoyable Smoke Free Thursday

Barbscloud

Good morning Cousin-Itt   I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

933 DOF

tibbetsethan

Good morning Barbscloud‌ I gratefully accept your hand and hope you are having a wonderful first of October! 

I also extend my hand to the next Exer pledging and wish them a wonderful October! 

Ethan 7 DOF

mpnaegle

Good morning tibbetsethan‌, thank you for your hand!  I gratefully take it and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my free hand to the next in line.  Have a great day everyone!!!!

Mark 119 DOF