cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

BEAT STRESS BY GROUNDING

Reconnect to Mother Earth and Heal  Naturally 

It's time to electrically connect to the Earth's Electronic Charges. Yes it's powerful and the therapeutic possibilities 
are un imaginable. Experience a increase in physical function and energy along with feeling less fatigue, depression-like emotions, tiredness, and pain.   So go ahead take those confining shoes and socks off and take a walk across the cool grass dirt or sand .  I know the grass feels great as I'm a firm believer in barefootin Been doing it my whole life

Here's Why Experts Say You Should Walk Barefoot More Often

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/...

9 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Link not working Type in 

Here's Why Experts Say You Should Walk Barefoot More Often

Sootie

I'm so glad to hear experts think barefoot walking is best because the FIRST thing I do after I walk in the house after work is take off my shoes. I NEVER wear shoes in the house....literally....never. In summer, I always wear flips so I can easily slide out of them whenever I arrive somewhere. Love being barefoot....never knew it was good for you...only knew it was good for ME!

marciem

Whittier knew about it earthing or grounding and the riches therein ... here's a start:

The Barefoot Boy

Blessings on thee, little man,
Barefoot boy, with cheek of tan!
With thy turned-up pantaloons,
And thy merry whistled tunes;
With thy red lip, redder still
Kissed by strawberries on the hill;
With the sunshine on thy face,
Through thy torn brim’s jaunty grace;
From my heart I give thee joy,—
I was once a barefoot boy!
Cousin-Itt

Thank you for the poem I truly enjoyed and it brought back memories  I copied it and sent it on 

sweetplt

Ah Carl Cousin-Itt It brings back many good memories as a kid, chasing firefly’s, running, hide and seek, etc., as adults we often forget to care for that inner child...Thanks for the reminder...might I walk barefoot in the grass today...Big hugs dear man...Happy Friday...Colleen 634 DOF 

pastedImage_2.jpg

Cousin-Itt

I forgot about this from last winter I ad GoGo out for her ritual. Joyce get so mad as I drive without shoes or socks and won't put them on till we get where we are going or until needed

pastedImage_1.png

YoungAtHeart

I have recently started walking in my grass barefoot.   I leave a lot of clover in my yard for the bees, so it isn't safe until it has finished blooming.  I also have to be careful of any dry holly leaves (they are like small torture devices)  - but it IS wonderful.  I know it FEELS good - didn't know it DOES good, too.  Growing up, I took off my shoes when school ended, and unless I was going into the woods or into town, I NEVER put shoes on.  I even used to walk a couple of miles to our swim club on hot macadam roads barefoot  - and can remember hitting a spot or two of hot tar  OUCH!

I'm going barefoot more today!!!

Here's another article I found that describes the benefits: Here's Why Experts Say You Should Walk Barefoot More Often 

I didn't know!  Thanks for the info!

elvan

I spend my life with naked feet...unfortunately, l am always a bit off balance & l misjudge spaces so l probably run into things every day. I remember walking in the cool grass, laying down in it!  What lovely memories. I never realized that it was good for me. I would love to walk in the grass but it’s over my knees in our yard, l might sneak over to the neighbor’s perfectly manicured lawn. 

MarilynH

I'm just seeing this post now awesome aaah  yes I love to be barefoot as much as possible great information thanks.