cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Monday!!  Are you ready for a new week?  I hope it is a good one!!  I have some wash in the dryer.  I went to church yesterday.  We had communion, prayer, and meditation. I do not know where it will go from here. What are your plans for today?

Life is much better unaddicted.  It takes time and recovery principles but it is worth it!!  Thank you EX!!  Love your new life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  No real plans for the day as of yet.  Just a little cleaning and its trash day too.  I was so involved in cleaning my room at my house yesterday (the computer is at my Mom's) that I didn't pedal nor practice yoga.  I'm not defeated but just made the choice to clean instead and my gf and I cleaned my room from top to bottom then I Murphy'd the floor.  Looks so nice and smells so clean.  I'm about to do my Mom's kitchen floor.  We never use a mop.  Always on our hands and knees.  The only way to clean a floor properly I say.  

Life without cigarettes really is the way to go.  Thank you EX and thank you to the community!!  Namaste

sweetplt

Good morning Mike mikecity I have a load of whites to do today, hubs in off this week, so not sure what we will do today...our dog has a sick tummy so we will be taking care of her all day...also, preparing for the storm coming up the coast tomorrow...

deena-a-yenni I still do my floors that way...it is so true...

Both of you have a beautiful Monday...Colleen 609 DOF 

Deena-A-Yenni

ty sweetplt you have a wonderful day with hubby and special vibes to your doggy!

0 Kudos
breakthecurse

Good morning mikecity‌ and happy Monday!

My plan for today is to get through work, some what unscathed and remain committed to my freedom!