cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bonnie

Changing email address in profile

Jump to solution

The @Mention isn't working for me to contact Mark and I want to change my email address in my profile.  I go to "Edit Profile" and I don't seem to have access to the email address field.  I will see if I can send him a PM.  If anyone has the answer to this question or can let him know that I want to do this so I can attend reunion info in my "main" mailbox I would appreciate some help.  Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Click on "My Quit Plan" and then on the cogwheel - that seems to be working!

email.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Mark   Try this. What you're experiencing with Mark is not uncommon.

I'm sorry, Barb, I don't know where to find the little blue thingie to the left of Mark's name.

0 Kudos

You didn't need to.  Just clicking on the link I sent (Mark) would have contacted him.

Glad you figured it out.. 

0 Kudos

So I see that other folks are using the little blue thingie to take the place of the @.  I'd like to do that, too.  Can you tell me where to find it?  I'm not able to @ other folks besides Mark...Thanks!

0 Kudos

Bonnie‌ The blue icon is a rolodex contact card card icon that makes an @mention when you type @bonnie it converts to Bonnie‌ when I click on your name in the pop-up. If you can't find me when you @mark then you can type in @"mark" and my face and name should appear in the pop-up and you can click on me. I do get all notifications here in Community Help‌ so you don't need to @mention me as I'll get notified regardless. There are lots of smart folks in here now though that are able to answer many of the common questions however!

The Basics: How To Use The @mention‌ is a how-to on the topic.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Mark‌    Yay!  It works!  just need to add the quotes, thanks Mark!

Click on "My Quit Plan" and then on the cogwheel - that seems to be working!

email.PNG

Yay, Jennifer!  Didn't remember that I had two profiles, lol...that's was easy, peasy!