cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday!!!  Our day of rest is here!!  Enjoy it!!  In a few hours I will go to church online!!  Our church hopes to open on August 2.  That is in 3 weeks.  
    Hello life!!  Isn’t the nonsmoking life something?  Instead of working on death we are healing from smoking!!  How wonderful the quit life is!!  Love it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

good morning Mike and hope YOU enjoy YOUR church service on line - Wonderful news that YOUR church opens in August - HOORAY FOR OUR LORD JESUS -  blessing us with NICOTINE FREEDOM in atoning blood and HIS finished work on the CROSS for us - in MY Lord Jesus name -  amen Mike amen

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Mike...my Church is open for the past three weeks...I have yet to go back, I still do Church on line...I am not ready to venture out with the virus...so I feel we are blessed to watch on line...hopefully, soon I will be back...Happy Sunday Colleen 587 DOF

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  My Methodist church is also still closed.  They are doing everything online also. Enjoy your day.  Stay safe.

0 Kudos