Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

RoseH

One Day At A Time

Happy Thursday.jpg

Good Morning, Everyone

Just a reminder that quitting smoking is easy, in the beginning, if you take it... “just one day at a time”.  Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is not here yet!  Keep it simple!  And, come here often to get support!  We are all here to help!  And there is no such thing as “dying from a craving!"

Keeping it simple is very easy!  Just do NOT buy, beg or borrow a cigarette...  If you do NOT light up, you win!

One is NEVER enough and one thousand is not either!  No one can control addiction to Nicotine!

When I was in the ol’ Quitnet.com we had a 3-Post Rule.  Come here first!  Do not weaken and light up!  Wait for three replies, when you ask for “help!”  By that time your craving should pass.  A craving means you are winning the battle!

I wish you all a very happy and smoke free Thursday, and let’s all keep our beautiful quits, ok?

Tags (1)
11 Replies
sweetplt

RoseH Great rule Rose, I hope Ex’s adopts...so true that a craving has never killed anyone, but smoking has killed...Thank you for your daily messages and the cute little kitties...Happy Thursday ~ Colleen 584 DOF 

RoseH

And thanks to you too, Colleen!

Cousin-Itt

Great reminder Rose    I'm still practice and believe in One Day At A Time  as Today is the most important day of everyone s quit

RoseH

Thank you Cousin-Itt‌  !

One day at a time is all we can do. It just doesn't work If we try to think about being quit for the rest of our lives. It's so overwhelming to try & think that far ahead. One day at a time got me to 15 years, 9 months, 1 week, 1 day, 8 hours, 17 minutes and 51 seconds, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56...

Mn@ 001.jpg

RoseH

Thank you Mike.n.Atlanta‌  !

eoj777

Im all messed up please help me with this 

AnnetteMM

What's wrong??

eoj777

No sleep in many days fatigue, depression, restlessness, stuck inside small one bedroom apartment upstairs. Nothing to do with myself.  Wearing a patches doesn't do much,  constantly hunger, thirsty,   social security. No longer work.   Trying diet nutrition, meditation, prayer.  Supplements.