cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Getting Better

When we first begin our smoking cessation journey it will feel very uncomfortable for a short while and we can in this early stage question if it's worth it to quit. I'm here to tell you that it's definitely worth it!

You will not only change your "habits" you will become an EX! 

The real value of smoking cessation is not only the recognition and reward, which are in themselves worth while, it's the new person we become by finding the discipline, courage, and commitment to achieve them. 

So at what point do we feel relief that this New EXer is the person I am proud of? Well, that's up to you! The more you believe in the process of becoming the sooner you will experience the rewards of your achievement. 

Keep in mind that you didn't become an Addict over night and you won't become an EX overnight either!

We have listed the stages of quitting from day 1 through No Man's Land and beyond. We have the 2 seasons of quit that takes you to your 2nd Anniversary and we support you as an expert who rarely has a symptom of withdrawal. 

No matter where you are in your quit journey many of us have been there and can share their wisdom with you when you need it. 

With recovery from Nicotine Addiction "every day in every way we get better and better! 

You will like your New Self more than ever!

6 Replies
sweetplt

Great message Thomas Thomas3.20.2010 

pastedImage_1.jpg Colleen 545 DOF 

Strudel

Another great one Thomas! Happy Sunday! 

0 Kudos
indingrl

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you Thomas for another great thought provoking blog post that I wish had a helpful button because I'd be tapping on it right now but I'll have to settle for the like button instead.....

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

This freedom from addiction IS worth all it takes to achieve it.  Newbies will just have to trust us on this - right, Thomas?!

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Saving and will refer to when the moment seems right. Thanks, Thomas.

0 Kudos