cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!  The weekend is officially here!!  We are still under stay at home orders.  Next Friday our county begins to open up.  Stay safe!!

How is it going?  Are you use to the quit life yet?  It is so much better than the smoking life!!  Life just keeps getting better and better!!  Enjoy!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Saturday Mike...loving the ex smoker in me...Have a great day...~ Colleen 544 DOF 

Barbara145

You are right Mike.  Life just keeps getting better and better without cigarettes.  I am so grateful.  Enjoy your week-end.

Strudel

Hi Mike - happy Saturday! 

SuzyQ411

WOW Mike...I just saw by your profile that you've been smoke-free for going on nine years! Congratulations! I'm a relative "newbie" at about 5 months quit, and I still get periods of craving, but also have "mind flashes" about how much better off I am being a non-smoker. The most recent one came from one of my sons when he stated how great it must be to have stopped the cycle of my twice-yearly bouts with bronchitis. And, he's right; It's been almost a year now since I've had an episode. So, improved health is something I'm thankful for 

0 Kudos