cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Miglets

2 years with my quit on

Hey everyone, I say and nice reminder that it’s been two whole years since I quit. Yep, still good, haven’t touched nicotine since then.  Feels good and urges for the most part are a thing of the distant past.  I do have to say that with SIP there have been times!  for all of you in the early stages hang in there it’s so bad If you avoid nicotine completely.

Best to everyone in the crazy times,

miglets.

15 Replies
Karen333

Congratulations on 2 years! That is wonderful!

Giulia

Happiest of Two's, Miglets.  Glad your quit is going so well.  (Although I think you mean "isn't":  "hang in there it’s so bad If you avoid nicotine completely."  At least I hope you do! lol)  Cheers!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpgMiglets ... whoo hoo on 2 years of Freedom...super job...Enjoy your day...Happy Friday...~ Colleen 529 DOF

ps what is SIP?

YoungAtHeart

sweetplt    Shelter in Place, maybe?

sweetplt

Ah...yes...Thank you...I was trying everything Nancy...YoungAtHeart 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Miglets‌ Be sure to login to reply so everyone sees your replies. Reply by email is not enabled currently.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, and better still to hear how well you are doing.  Lots of folks are romancing smoking a cigarette right now - but it's more about recreating that sense of peace and contentment than it is about needing a fix.  If you can, go for a walk, or march in place, or do a few jumping jacks or sit-ups.  ANY exercise will give you that hit of dopamine you are missing.

Congratulations on TWO YEARS!!!

Barbscloud

Congrats on 2 years smoke free.  Thanks for stopping by to celebrate.

Barb

shashort

Congratulations on 2 years free.  Way to go!