cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

EX slow to respond?

I'm finding of late that I have to click twice, often, to get where I need to go on the site.  Is anyone else having that problem or is it just my old, slow computer?

Tags (1)
9 Replies
elvan

I haven't noticed that.  I have seen that once I post a comment or whatever, it is often there a second time without the post button highlighted so I just hit cancel.  That happens a lot.  I am using my son's chromebook because my she-devil cat threw my laptop on the floor from my bed and it landed right on the power cord and the opening the power cord goes in to.  It's a mess and I can't charge it.  Apparently, fixing it would be really difficult, if not impossible.  Sigh.

Sorry about your she-devil's devilling.  At least you aren't experiencing the double necessity to click on stuff like I am.

Hugs 1.jpgi know a hug won't fix your laptop. but maybe it'll help you to know others care about the troubles you are having today xox

SuzyQ411

The only time I need to click more than once or twice or even more is when logging in. I know I just had to click a number of times to log in this morning. Otherwise, no issues for me~

Yesterday late afternoon I had trouble  trying to reply on post I also had trouble in different places all I could get was the loading bar.  I tried logging out then back in I ended up logging out for awhile and everything was fine later yesterday evening

This morning everything working fine for me

Giulia

OK, looks like it's my computer then.  Thanks for the responses.

Maki

I get the same time to time and this morning has been particularly bad but I'm assuming it's my computer . 

It usually resolves . 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'll be paying attention to see if I also have any of the same issues.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team