cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cousin-Itt

FREE TONIGHT ONLY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME

Bored? Looking for something different to do? Well TONIGHT and TONIGHT ONLY  Aprils Pink Moon will be rising of course it's not really pink It gets its name from the pink flowers known as phlox that bloom in the spring

Wait that's not all   It will also be a Super Moon which will be the largest and brightest of the year
It is suggested you catch the moon on the horizon as it will look much larger than normal 

What else do have to do tonight  Joyce and I will be calling it a date with a bottle of wine a blanket and who knows 

Carl 1,339  DOF

8 Replies
sweetplt

Ah Carl...what a sweet date for you and Joyce...Thanks for sharing...I will be looking out at the Super Moon.  It will be neat to remember that we all are looking at the same moon...Enjoy...~ Colleen 491 DOF 

Sootie

Thanks for letting us know!

elvan

Thanks for letting us know, I am disappointed that it won't really be pink though!  Have a nice date.

Ellen

indingrl

Beautuful flowers and hope Y'ALL have a good time

MarilynH

Thanks the moon looked brilliant tonight I hope you and Joyce enjoyed your date night which I'm sure you did.

Christine13

Glad you took in the Supermoon, what a lovely date!!

Cousin-Itt

The moon the wine and the weather were great (71f at 10pm last night)  best of all the company was special

0 Kudos
Christine13

Love hearing it Carl, I had very special date nights with my late husband Brian too.  We would go walking at the park in the afternoon, and we would plan menus to make for people coming for dinner in our home.  It was a lovely time to connect, while walking our walk.