cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Are you coffeed out yet?

I've had two coffee but I can handle a third pull up a chair and join me here's a breakfast buffet if you're hungry.....

20200324_090904-COLLAGE.jpg

Here's some true social distancing thankfully in this day and age there's so many ways to stay in contact with our loved ones during this pandemic, I really like this one I bet cha they're enjoying a coffee together..... Let's be EXtra Vigilant and remain Smokefree because Relapsing isn't an option anymore.....

FB_IMG_1585432841092.jpgFB_IMG_1585433646097.jpg

5 Replies
sweetplt

Yes ... I had my daily 2 cups of coffee today...but I will take a pancake with maple syrup...yum...I will bring a big bottle of water...just did my work out... getting those endorphins going...~ Colleen 483 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

I am on my third cup (second mug).  Waiting for the sun to dry out the yard a bit so I can get back at it out there.  I LOVE working outside (not meaning to rub it in, MarilynH

Still got some to do in my woods to get it ready for the emergence of the ferns...hoping maybe to see Mayflowers and Jack-in-the-Pulpits this year.  They didn't make an appearance last - but the ferns were beautiful, and I have Bluebells in full bud now.  I had some dead wood taken out last Fall - and hope it isn't too sunny out there this year.  Guess time will tell.

Enjoy your coffee!

elvan

One cup is my maximum...but those snacks are lovely and I have a neverending sweet tooth.

YoungAtHeart‌ My bluebells are blooming too, they are gorgeous!

maryfreecig

Well it's the pastries I'm coming for...waistline will have to take a back seat. All is fair under Stay At Home directives.