RevTerrie

This may cure smoking

Discussion created by RevTerrie on Mar 26, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 27, 2020 by Barbscloud

I haven't been posting since I've been sick. For more than two weeks I've had the virus and I've been in bed. After I saw my doctor, we've been texting back and forth so they can check and see how I am or FaceTime. Zonie hangs right with me and watches tv. I'll be so glad when this is all over. I'm gonna have to have another chest x-ray in the next few days. The good thing is I can't stand smelling all of mom and dad's smoke and I stay in my bedroom where there's isn't any and I can rest in bed. I don't really want cigarettes. COVID 19 may have cured my cravings for good. After all this, I don't think I want anything to do with them anymore. They're more disgusting now than ever! I hope all of you are taking care of yourselves and being careful so you don't get this..... I've never been a trump fan, but I think he becomes more of an idiot on a daily basis when he tells people that we'll just go back to business as usual by Easter. People need to stay home and take care of themselves and not spread this more than it already is... thousands of people are dying everyday and I hope we're all keeping each other in our prayers and know what's truly important.

Outcomes