cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zoer

how to see total number of days quit

I see a lot of you posting the number of days quit that are really high (like thousands) and am wondering if there is a way to easily see that in your stats? My stat page shows by years,months,days,hours,minutes..... is there a way to change that to show total days instead? 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
sweetplt

Go to the home page here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/ and it will give you total number of days quit....also I have 

downloaded Quit guide app...there it keeps your quit number daily...hope that helps you out...Colleen 463 DOF 

zoer Hope you look again I added more to my response...

zoer

Thank you Colleen  

zoer

thanks. i did see that and looked at the link you added. i don't see any stats there, just the homepage. the only place i see my stats is under my profile/my quit stats. and that's where it lists it in years etc.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Days quit are under "My Quit Plan" top right corner of the page!

zoer

sweetplt‌ and YoungAtHeart‌  well shoot, yes it is. underneath my quit day LOL. I didn't look there (on the homepage), just skimmed right over it because I thought all that was right there was my quit day. THANK YOU both.

Zoe

YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

So how does it know hours & minutes? I don't remember adding the exact time of my last puff but would like to. 

zoer

Kdot1st‌ I didn't add the exact time either. I assumed it is counting from midnight, it's the only way I can see it counting like that.

Kdot1st

Well that would be convenient for me since my last puff WAS not long after midnight after the tornado.