cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kdot1st

What happened to all the night owls?

Knock knock... Anybody home?

Can this group be resurrected? I have issues in the middle of the night. 

Tags (2)
14 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Kdot1st I hope you find some ... 

Barbscloud

Hope everything is OK.  Sorry I'm not on in the middle of night.

Barb

YoungAtHeart

Sorry no one was around to talk you off the ledge.  Next time (hopefully there won't BE a next time...but) go to the magnifying glass upper right and type in "HELP."  You aren't the first to need it, and you might find the responses what you need to get your thinking back on track.

Glad you are started in again on your quit.

Maki

I would keep posting if you need to in the group , it may be it will be revived . 

I quite often would be up into the wee hours and post with other insomniacs on the previous site , there were a few there , but for the last month now have been sleeping well . I have noticed it gets quiet here in the evenings . You had a rough night last night ,  sorry I wasn't on . You did the best you could under the circumstances . 

mmorris215-2

Thank you

0 Kudos
elvan

Sorry you had a rough night.  I have never really been a night owl so I would not have been any help.  There are people on this site who are from all different time zones, maybe you can connect with someone who is up because it is not too late for them.  DO use the magnifying glass as suggested by YoungAtHeart‌, there have been many times when I have found what I needed as a comment on someone else's blog.  So sorry that we were not here...at least I was not here.

Best,

Ellen

yano.hrndz

Hi! I'm a nocturnal person as well. New EX member here. Hope you're doing alright.

mmorris215-2

I was hoping this group was still up. Hopefully there will be another.

0 Kudos
Maki

msmmm215

forgot to make mention .. my response is below .