cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manofsteele

Teach or Learn Experiment

Teach or Learn Experiment

Do You have a talent or hobby you could teach someone else or try to answer their questions about it.

Is there a talent or hobby you want to learn about and wish you had someone that could help you?

I Bet we have some talented people here and I want to know if you have a Talent or Hobby that you could help teach someone else learn about in that specific area. I am betting others will want to learn and ask questions to the ones showing some type of expertise in an area.

Joe - I am able to teach others about Auto Mechanics ....

Tom - Joe is it easy to change your own brake pads?

Joe - If you have tools the job requires ...................blah blah blah ... yada yada yada

Any Teachers or Students out here ?

I will start ....

I can be a Teacher. I have been a internet marketing webmaster since 1994 and can help most people with internet websites and related areas depending on my schedule. Anybody need any EX site help at all?
0 Kudos
13 Replies
cindy25

I'm have been a licensed mental health therapist for over 20 years......EVERYBODY RUN! LOL.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Is there a way to commit somebody with an online form??...
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

I have been a nurse for almost 10 years and a mother for 20...I find it fascinating how often the two compliment each other.
I'd be happy to give my unauthorized advice if anyone needs it.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

so thats what you are doing on Sundays.....at some hospital ?
0 Kudos
fiveblessings

yep...I work for hospice...very sad but somehow rewarding and humbling as well..
0 Kudos
manofsteele

wow ... hospice ....................... then you know no matter what anyone has told you that the time is near .... that would seem like one of the hardest jobs. My hats off to you.
0 Kudos
Giulia

I am a professional actress and have been for over 35 years. If you have questions about the theatrical business - ask away. I can't teach you how to act, but I can point you in directions that might help you achieve your goal should you want to become a professional. Or if you just want to know general things, (how to create a character, what's the difference between community theatre and legit, etc.) I can relate my own experience about that. (I CANNOT recommend you for a job nor get you one. Ditto that for an agent. So don't ask me that.. And no, I don't know you nephew Billy who's a struggling actor in NY. LOL)
0 Kudos
Giulia

RUNNING! (lol)
0 Kudos
jessica17

Great! I am a type II bipolar rapid cyclic...now everyone run! Lol....