cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maki

The Journey

My doodle art , entitled the Journey . 

Looks like it might have been a tough one , I know lol . 

It was still fun trying . 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
8 Replies
Maki

Sorry , this is suppose to be on artists page only , how do I do that ? Thanks . 

0 Kudos
avian3

Beautiful!

Sootie

You're OK Maki‌  in the updates section EVERYTHING on EX shows up....it's the easiest way to see what is happening in games, humor, artists etc......

GREAT drawing.

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Maki‌  I'm glad you posted on here or I might have missed your beautiful drawing

0 Kudos
Maki

Oh you guys are too kind lol , is it a bird , a goose , a duck ......... wait wait ....it's a flying what ...... lol . 

Next project my grandog lol . 

Stay tuned lol . 

0 Kudos
Giulia

DOODLE art?  That's your doodling???!!!  My doodling is - well, rather indescribable!  That's a bird, duck, falcon, phoenix, mallard, goose - it's all of us in one,  flying our way to freedom.  Angry and proud, determined and strange and unique and powerful and unrelenting in our quest for freedom.  It's the QUIT BIRD!

elvan

WOW, if I could DOODLE like that, I'd never stop.  It's wonderful!

Ellen

0 Kudos
Maki

Lol I love it , The Quit Bird , what a beautiful description Giulia . Love what you wrote . Thank you . 

There is also another story behind this picture and how it came to be actually .

Perhaps it too can be applied to our quits .

It was one of faith .

It was one of trust. 

It was one of believing and surrendering . 

So..........

What if we were to surrender to quitting smoking ?

What if we accepted our quits will be long term and take a  life time . Is that not what we want ? 

What if we just accept those craves ; surrender to them rather than fight them ? 

Quitting seems to be a tug of war , but it doesn't have to be if we surrender .

We fear failure ,  we fight to win over it but have we not won on day one . 

Addiction will fight back because it doesn't want to let go. What if we were to let go? 

Addiction has 2O of its best friends following him , maybe 25 ,  maybe 40 ,  but .... ah ha , we have more friends and more support pulling for us ...... but .....

Do we have to fight at all ?

If we drop the rope and walk away what would happen ?

Addiction has no power and addiction loses . 

So .......why not drop the rope , surrender , and watch addiction fall on its rear ...

Its worth it lol