cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Maki

Filter tips

I highly recommend for more information , biography etc research this more online . Worth reading for ex smokers and ex vapor users . Many sources  to choose from . 

Please share your thoughts back here and discuss , I am interested in knowing what you think or what you thought about filter tips when they first came out . Did you smoke more , did you think they were safer , what did you think they were made of , did you think of the planet , did you think about how the discards , the butts would affect our lakes , rivers , oceans , environment ?  What did you think of the articles you read on this ?  Please share . 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Maki

Research Chemist Claude Teague . 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I always smoked filtered cigarettes.  Don't know anything else.

Barb

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

www.verywellmind.com › ... › Nicotine Use › The Inside of Cigarettes
Cigarette litter is a hazard to our environment, with trillions of cigarette butts ... it can take 18 months to 10 years for a cigarette filter to decompose.
I DID used to think that the browning of the filter meant that less tar was getting into my lungs.  They shouldn't have just been fined for their deceptions - they should have been jailed.
0 Kudos
Maki

Claude Edward Teague, Jr. - SourceWatch 

I find the verywellmind site so informatiive 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Only ever knew filter cigarettes and only knew they tasted good...so I smoked them and became an addict...

0 Kudos