cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Acorn88

resources for quitting THC

Hi - I have a 15 year old that wants to quit vaping THC.  All these resources seem to be relevant to nicotine.  Is there a specific forum that he/I could join to get some online support?  Or does anyone else know of any other resources for him?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Acorn88‌ Yes this community is primarily for quitting one's addiction with nicotine but many of the same principles should apply for quitting vaping THC.  We have E-Cig and Vape Quitters and Users‌ and Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens‌ and Youth Quitters‌. I encourage you to explore the resources we have available on BecomeAnEX.org.

You can also update your profile on Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX  and choose the option for reason for joining to "To help my child quit vaping "  and it will give you some additional resources. 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Barbscloud

https://truthinitiative.org/our-top-issues/vaping-issue    This site is for young vapers and associated with the Truth Initiative as the BecomeanEx is.  

We do have other vaper's quitting here.  If he's vaping nicotine it's still a nicotine addiction.  We're here for him if he chooses to participate.  

Barb