AnsweredAssumed Answered

QUIT DATE OF 1/24/20

Question asked by timothyjv on Jan 11, 2020
Latest reply on Jan 24, 2020 by Giulia

My name is Timothy, and I found about this plan when I was set to watch a movie that had the advertisement for this website.  I am 53 years old.  I have been smoking for many, many years.  I am an actor and when I was cast in a play, the director told me that I had to smoke for the role.  I didn't want to do it because I have an addictive personality, and I knew I would become addicted to cigarettes if I smoked..and I did.  Right now in my life, I do not believe that God wants me to smoke.  I often will put cigarettes above other things like God, and I don't want to do that.  I think about my health, sure, but I mainly thing about following the Will of God.  And I think about the money I would save, which is very important for me right because I am not doing well financially, I would say. And another important reason for me to quit is that I know that animals are tested in experiments related to tobacco abuse.  I am a huge animal welfare advocate, and I don't want to even imagine that my smoking is contributing to the suffering of animals in labs. If there are other men and women here who are strong in faith and are sensitive and empathic to the feelings of others (including animals), I would like to get support from you.  Please contact me if you feel you would be a beneficial support for me.  Thank you and God Bless.

Outcomes