cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Am unable to give someone a badge, why?

Jump to solution

Attempting to give Gail_L._Skater  a welcome badge but after I click on Actions and then on Give Badge, nothing happens.  I.e. the normal badge option boxes do not appear.  Am able to give others badges, just not her.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Should be working again.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sweetplt

Just tried to give you one Giulia ... I am never sure if it works from my iPad...I could only give badges on our office computer...let me know if you received it...

0 Kudos

I just gave Gail_L._Skater a Welcome Badge FOR you!  Don't know why you are experiencing a problem???!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Well, I tried again, thanks to you Nancy, and it worked.  Have NO IDEA why it didn't before.  Thanks to both of you for pursuing the dilemma I found myself in.  Seems good now.  Ah Jive.  Ah computers. Ah ... 

0 Kudos

Giulia‌ I tried but must have been after you tried and it worked. Sorry I wasn't able to test it sooner.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

Just tried it now and it apparently works.  Thanks, Mark for checking.  The man who never takes a vacation from EX and is here even on the weekends.  Do you get a bonus for that?   Probably not.  You should!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Should be working again.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos