Forward with our Quits
So laboriously attained
Knowing the blessings of togertherness
We will always remember the early days
And the surprise of our ability to overcome
Enjoying the cleanliness of Quit
And the blessings of Quitnet.
The sorrow of January 6 forthcoming
But the continuation of overcoming ability.
Yes, we remember.
7 Replies
Cousin-Itt

I am glad that I have found the EX Community But for now I am spending most of my time over on the Q. I feel I owe the spirit of the Q and those who are still there to stay till the end. For they are what gave my life back to me. I am sadden by those who have left before it's time as I was hoping it stay vibrant to the end but I understand they have to do what is best for them..  Yes January 06, 2020 a sad day for sure but a new start for all

ElaineL2

Likewise, Carl. I started my quit at the Q and will be there. I’m glad you will be too. 

WEWIN

Monday, January 6, 9:00am. Let's be there for the closing. 

KellanC74

I’m saddened by the closing of the Quitnet. I’m spending my time on the Q and will be there 1/6/20 @9am for the closing

CJ_A

I feel the same.  I'll be there till closing.

Gosh, I'm glad to see all the familiar names

I am still in disbelief about the Q closing, but spending time there until the last bell.

I credit my quit, and Quitnet for saving my life. When I 1st heard about the Q, I all but lived there, that was almost 13 years ago. What got me through the rough spots of an early quit, was the GAMES that people were posting, and we were playing.. I met true blue friends over playing the games, it was a good ice breaker, and greater distraction.

Ahhhh., I will never forget the Q, it will always have a special place in my heart.

I hope the EX will be a nice replacement, and we arent sure about the dos and donts here yet.

What I did learn at the Q is "take what you need, and leave the rest". Hope that applies here too, or it will be just a daily pledge for me, and to move on.

Margaretd

I plan to be there to say goodbye to my special friends on quitnet.  I think I've found a home on this site.  It feels comfortable and welcoming.  I see many of my quitnet friends here.  But yes, I am forever beholding to the quitnet because that is where my quit originated. A special place indeed.