cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

GLQuinn1509

30 days

Yesterday made 30 days I have been smoked free . But I still don’t feel like an Ex smoker . I’m so shock I made it to 30days . Here’s to the next 30 days 

6 Replies
YoungAtHeart

30 days is a GREAT beginning - but it is only the beginning.  You have a ways to go.  Have you noticed improvement in your senses of smell and taste?  Did you realize you aren't coughing after every good laugh?  Try to note the improvements along the way - and keep going..

The best is yet to come!

Strudel

Congrats on 30 days! It takes quite a while to realize that you are an ex smoker......but, believe it - you are! Things will get better and better! 

sweetplt

30 Days is super....be proud...even though 30 days is incredible it takes more time to feel like an Ex smoker....just keep working it...You are doing great....be sure to read this blog post https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... ... it will help greatly on your understanding in the next part of your journey....~ Colleen 1 Year Free 

Barbscloud

Congrats on 30 days smoke free.  That's something to celebrate.  Give it time--we need to experience life's ups and downs without smoking to start having the feeling of being an Ex-smoker.  Be patient, it will happen!

Barb

indingrl

Cool

maryfreecig

Congratulations! And yes, 30 more one day at a time.