manofsteele

Daily Thanks and Praise for the rest of May

Discussion created by manofsteele on May 12, 2008
Latest reply on May 29, 2008 by manofsteele
I am visualizing this are as a way to daily expressing our love and devotion to God the Father and daily dieing from our self and being reborn again daily. Giving God complete control of our lives and asking for wisdom and knowledge to do his will for the day.

I suggest we all type in the Lords Prayer Daily and possibly customize it using our own thoughts. I understand it is easy to cut and paste these daily thanksgivings and praises but i think we all will get so much more out of this by typing it out and showing how much we love him and how thankful we are that he loves us unconditionally.

Jesus was called many names in the Bible and each week I want to have a special Jesus name theme and then use this in our daily prayer if possible.

For Week May 11-17 The theme - And He Shall Be Called Advocate - 1John 2:1

So possibly in your daily prayer use how thankful you are that Jesus is our Advocate today.

Here is the Lords Prayer to be used as an outline for our daily prayers -

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your Kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as in heaven Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For the kingdom, the power and the glory are yours. Now and for ever. Amen

Outcomes