cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend

Is anyone else having a problem getting on their main page with all of your information on it?

When I click on my avatar or name I can’t get on my page at all. I have tried repeatedly. I can get around this site but not on my page at all. I pressed the F5 button to refresh my screen at least 10 times now and it did not correct this problem. I cleared my cache and logged back in and still I can’t get on my page.  

Here is a screen shot of what I am getting.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
17 Replies

I can get on my profile page and also yours.  I have seen that error message before but the problem did not last long.  This is a question for Mark 

Jennifer-Quit   Thanks for letting me know. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Moved this to Community Help

I'm not seeing the error Legend‌.  Are you still seeing it?

EX Community Admin Team

Mark  I finally just got back on my page but I could not before no matter what I did. Thanks for responding to see if I am still having problems. I hope this does not happen again that was frustrating. This happened before but not that long as this time. 

0 Kudos

Also big congrats to you on  4000 days!

sweetplt

Hi Legend Christine...I just checked and I am having no problem...I wish I could help, but not that computer savvy...again Congratulations on your big milestone...~ Colleen 315 DOF ~

sweetplt   Thanks for letting me know. I don’t know what is going on but at least I finally got on my page again. Thanks for the congratulations today. 

Giulia

It's so odd that you can get to the rest of the site but not to your home page.  That's just really weird.  How do you normally get to your home page?  This is how I get to mine: I click on my avatar....

And then click on my avatar again...

What do YOU do to get to your home page?  (I'm glad the problem is solved, but it's still puzzing.)