cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwenivere

Levels

What do they mean?  I get points occasionally and how many more I need to the next one.  Do you get magical powers  at some point?  

Tags (1)
6 Replies
indingrl

Unknown Sir Mark EXteam manager will know -

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

"Where everything's made up and the points don't matter!"  HAHAHA!

It's just a cool way to measure progress. I like to think I'm at Wizard Level by now

gregp136

You already have magical powers.  You control your life!  Is there anything more magical or amazing?

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Gwenivere

Many of the activities you do on the site give you credit either as you attain points or perform a task a number of times(mission badges), you level up.  Some activities count towards more than others. If anything is undone those points are removed.  The points don't count towards anything physical or grant you any additional functionality(some sites do this but we've chosen not to). They're a reflection of time and contributions you've made to the site. As members establish themselves here long-term, points become an aspect of credibility...as part of your online reputation. Points, on their own, aren't the only aspect of credibility in online communities however. 

So no, no magical powers granted but definitely indicates the contributions(volume) you've made here to the site. Some points earned do have a quality aspect to them but they're intermingled into your total points.

Mark
EX Community Manager

**Rewards is having an issue currently so you're not currently accumulating points. It is being worked on and is apparently a challenging situation at the moment.

EX Community Admin Team

Only if they WORK, Mark! Still waiting...

0 Kudos

You already have magical powers by contributing to this community.  

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barb  

0 Kudos