Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avian3

When you really get into Gladys Knight and the Pips

[video]

Tags (1)
7 Replies
avian3

Sorry. Apparently, I posted too soon. Now I am afraid I might have posted some x rated post. Now I am getting worried. Please forgive me if I offend anyone by mistake.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

You are okay. 

YoungAtHeart

It is actually quite cute!

Mandolinrain

Is that a gray? My friend has one . I think the bird is darling and I LOVE Glayds Knight and the Pips, I do not see or hear anything offensive at all, your good

avian3

I was afraid that I might have posted the wrong video other than this one before it actually showed up. That's the reason I was worried it might offend.  I might have posted one of my grey getting intimate with his girlfriend Lamb Chop and I would have been so embarrassed. I am new to posting videos. 

Mandolinrain

Hey your ahead of me, I dont know how to post videos. Your bird is darling. My friend has a gray named Poe. He hates everyone but her, lol. But if I in other room, he will say all kinds of things and he will dance to music too. If I walk in his room, he makes this horrible skreech noise.

sweetplt

Hahaha...actually looks like a nervous bird...Thank you for sharing...love the song...~ Colleen 249 DOF