cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  The weekend is here!!  What are your plans?  Tomorrow I am going to the beach for a day!!  It should be fun!!  It’s been a long time since I have been to the ocean.

How is your quit going?  After the first month things start to get better!!  If you are struggling, stay strong!!  The new life is well worth it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  How wonderful, going to the ocean.  Enjoy.  Amazing how many things we can think of to do when we are not sitting around smoking all the time.

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  I work tomorrow so that is my weekend plan.  I have been working out in my friend's pool every day that I can and I have incorporated some yoga moves that I could NEVER do on land but I am able to do them in the water.  

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I'm going to paint a little, sew a little, and simply hang out till Monday. It's a beautiful day here in the woods.

Donna

Day 235

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Morning...oh suppose to be a beautiful day tomorrow ... enjoy the ocean...there is so much serenity at the beach...Happy Friday ~ Colleen 249 DOF 

0 Kudos