When I see Blue, I may visualize it totally different than you do

Maybe a little lighter~

Or Darker

When I write a blog,

some people may see parts of my story that 'feel' different to them~

Than it does to me....or you.

Thats all good.

It's okay

I've  my own way to interpret my thoughts and anyones words.

As we all do.

Together though,

With all our different colors-shapes-thoughts~

We have EX

While our journeys may look different to each of us

We each find the way that works for us

As well as our words

Goodnight my friends-You are all special to me and I am grateful for all of the different personalities we have.

I love variety in a garden~

And different shades of Blue

35 Replies
indingrl

Thanks for sharing MY beloved sister Missy- your blogs always comfort ME and make ME grateful to be NICOTINE FREE - for ME - ONLY by God's grace - I love painting with YOU- it's so freeing in MY OWN MIND renewed by God's Holy Word - please I am talking about ME - not anyone else- I love all colors - hmmmmmm- God's artistry is so many colors that offer -  ME -  peace -  deep INSIDE ME - I like the pinks and reds - emeshed with tiny flickers of black and dark blue and those infused with bright white with the outer edges deep forest green surrounded by lighting light blue and the whole thing covered in sprinkles of deep deep deep redish with light touches of black mixed with a touch of browns light earthy that takes a warmth of its own with yellow wisps of feathers swirling around navy blues- awe the splender of God's variety of HIS children in HIS love in MY Lord Jesus name amen and amen please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - gentle hug. ❤ 

Mandolinrain

Gods gardens hold a beautiful variety....much like this site. We ALL need to be reminded of that. We all need each other more than we let on. And us Elders can always manage to learn a thing or two from the Newbies.....:) I know I have anyway

indingrl

Amen sister and for ME-  open mindedness is MY key - I pray and ask MY Holy Spirit - to always keep ME - guide ME - to keep learning and growing and healing in MY Lord Jesus name amen - please I am talking about ME not anyone else - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you- gentle hug ❤ 

YoungAtHeart

I see light and shadow mostly - not in so much color at all, at all.  When I draw, I draw the play of light and shadow.  I love folds, and gnarled trees and roots, and the play of light on leaves.

We each view the world from our own perspective, coming from our experience and time.

Mine's mostly black, white and gray - yours is blues - and what a wonderful painting we can make together.

We ALL can make our painting together - with our unique and many-colored experiences.

Cool - isn't that?

Gwenivere

In my artistic days, hope they come back, I worked with dark, light and all shades of grey in between.  Then I added one little object of colors.  I did a woman looking at a butterfly for my mother and the only thing with color are the butterfly’s wings.  You’d think shadow would be easy but it has to be very precise for physical curve accentuation.  My fav thing to draw were nude women.  Just a gigprgeous subject to me.  Some were pencil and most were inks.  Would make an interesting gallery with the artists here.  Just think of the smoke from a cigarette.  Constantly flowing and changing.  That would take imagination as you can’t control it as reference.  After decades I can see it.  

Mandolinrain

I would love so see some of your work. Ink is a medium I never tried, sounds interesting  I love painting nudes too. I have done any in a long time....I get to cold so I find I need to wear clothes when I paint now. HAHAHAHA..

No, seriously, I was funning ya.....Nudes are beautiful. I have not much experience painting nudes but the more I practice doing people the more I want to try. I am joining an Art Club thats sometimes paints live models /Nude. 

Gwenivere

I see we hav e a comedian in our midst.  Do you use oil Mandolinrain?  Never did that.   The clean up looked massive.  Art Club sounds cool.  Wonder how they find the subjects to paint or draw?  Wouldn’t be easy holding a pose for extended periods and I would guess rather boring.  I took anatomy in college so I could draw a human if needed.  Sometimes I used ads for the pose.

Mandolinrain

Yes I use Oils, but mostly Acrylics. The clean up is easier than you think and I can direct you on that area for easy peasy way if your ever interested.

I love the idea of using Adds, I may need to try that. I have a friend who is an exceptional artist who uses anyones face and turns them into whatever she wants, very creative.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Oh trees and narly things are so fun to paint. 

Cool indeed. When we all pull together we can really make a beautiful work of Art