cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Andstillirise

Day 60

Today is day 60 of my quit . To celebrate I bought some new lululemon work out clothes and a few tennis skirts . 

Since quitting I’ve picked up a few new hobbies . I just started kayaking at the lake by my house and playing tennis with a man I’m dating ( he’s a non smoker) 

i still am struggling with being ridiculously emotional to the point if I see a single mom at the city bus stop with a small child I burst into tears or a song that reminds me of my last marriage makes me tear up . I know now it’s just I smoked for so long I used cigarettes to stuff my feelings . 

One of my biggest fears was gaining weight . So far I have not only not gained weight but I’m more tone from being so much more active physically!!!

I still come here and read  almost daily , it helps to know others go through the same feelings and struggles . 

This community is amazing ! Thank you for all you do ! 

8 Replies
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifAndstillirise On 60 Days of Freedom...Super job...ahhh...you are at the point of learning this is so much more than just quitting smoking...it is finally facing many realities in life we smoked through...it is finally “letting go”...tearing up and knowing that we smoked through much pain will help you eventually move on...it takes time...be sure to take care of YOU along the way ... So proud of you and your quit...~ Colleen 192 DOF 

indingrl

CONGRATS ON 60 NICOTINE FREE DAYS! Yahooooooo WAY TO GO! 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for your 60 stupendous Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON.....

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

And don't you just feel SO proud of you?

You should!

Congratulations on the big 6-0!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 60 days.  That's success!

Congratulations Celebrate GIF - Congratulations Celebrate Fireworks GIFs

Barb

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats!  Way to celebrate you and your progress!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats on 60 days - you sound so good! You are smart to stay close - way to go! 

0 Kudos
jonimarie

CONGRATULATIONS

pastedImage_1.png

Love kayaking good for you. And the tennis as well.

You are doing fabulous