cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Virginia Beach

Having a super time. Got here late afternoon and met many Exers. So fun. Played music on Boardwalk with Giulia last night for awhile.

Today hubby and I are relaxing and checking out the area. My phones not working right, go figure. So it won't ring, at all!!!! D&$m phone! We WILL be there for 11am brunch and dinner at Murphys tomorrow night. I think we are going to Catus Jack ( across the street, for live music and dinner tonight about 7ish

Looking forward to tomorrow to see the rest of the gang and hang out with them

N.O.P.E.

PS.......to the Exers here at VB....if I am looking right at you and don't appear to know you its because i cant see you. Forgot prescription eyeglasses . So just yell out at me, okay ???

Meanwhile , it is SO awesome to put faces with names. Love all of you...those here and those who could not come...your missed, very much! xoxoxo

9 Replies
MarilynH

Yay Missy have a super fantastic time to bad you forgot your prescription glasses but you'll still have a wonderful wk end. 

Mandolinrain

Thanks Marilyn MarilynH, You are missed!

MarilynH

Thank you here's a huge hug   one of these years I'm hoping to make it so I can meet you and so many others......

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Oh this is Wonderful Missy Mandolinrain ...hubs and I would join you both tonight ... for music and drinks...sounds like a nice time...and I would look even better to you without your prescription glasses...lol 

Ah maybe some day I will make an EX reunion...missing everyone...ooh and you got to sit with Giulia...how cool...

Just have fun...give hugs from me to everyone...~ Colleen 165 DOF 

Mandolinrain

I have no doubt we will be seeing you at a reunion one day! Hugs ad love to you!

DonnaMarie

So, Saturday when I show up, I should just holler at you so you can see me? LOL

Sounds like y'all are having fun.

Donna

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Enjoy, Missy!!! What a wonderful group of Exers    

anaussiemom

Would love to see some agreed upon, pictures of you all

indingrl

COOL thanks for sharing Missy - I am jealous and this emotion passed quickly - I am so happy for all of YOU and hoping SOMEDAY to see y'all at ONE get together- gentle hug- safe travels!