Happy May everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge inthe
community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.
Everyone knows that April showers bring May flowers, but if you don’t like gardening, then what do you do?
For everyone else, May means summer is about to start, kids are almost out of school, and the weather is getting hotter - but there's a lot more to it than all that. Here are some interesting facts about May that you may or may not know about May.
See what I did there?
- The Kentucky Derby takes place on the first Saturday in May.
- A classic rock song has the line, “It’s just a spring clean for the May Queen.” Can you name it?
- In any single year, no other month begins or ends on the same day of the week as May. It’s true. Grab a calendar 4. and check!
- May is Get Caught Reading Month and National Good Car-Keeping Month.
- May 1 is Lei Day in Hawaii, May 5 is Cinco de Mayo, May 8 is No Socks Day, May 14 is Dance Like a Chicken Day, and May 28 is Memorial Day
Now that you have a few fun facts about May, it is time to pledge.
How to pledge:
Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.
Or you can go to the last page by clicking n the last page of the pagination links.
Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.
You've made your pledge. Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF! EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan
As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!
Have you been reading The Daily Promises?
Sunday’s Promise: Faith
Monday's Promise: Responsibility
Tuesday’s Promise: Accountability and Self Love
Wednesday’s Promise: Determination
Thursday’s Promise: Contribution
Friday’s Promise: Resilience
Saturday’s Promise: Perspective