cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

I just noticed something

I read the abbreviations for the site just a minutes and realized that at day 133, I'm out of NML:

"NML = NO MAN'S LAND (Day 30 through approximately 130)"

So what comes next?

Donna

Day 133

8 Replies
TW517

YAY for you!  I wondered the same thing when I "graduated" NML.  AnnetteMM  had a great idea and started the "In-Betweeners goup.

DonnaMarie

I can take that! A little label until I reach 6%

YoungAtHeart

You will begin a two year period of time when changes in seasons, holidays, family dramas, the completion of task breaks might bring back smoking memories. They signify nothing -as long as you remain vigilant.  These associations are strong because, unlike your daily/weekly, monthly routines, you don't have a lot of practice learning them as an ex-smoker.  The more repetitions you get, the less they will appear.

Congratulations on finishing your NML journey!'

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on your graduation from NML!  

Mandolinrain

Congrats to you !

Next?????.....Continue on , One day at a time  Your gonna do great!

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, don't worry, the support continues, it's just a period of time that is often difficult for people.  You are doing GREAT!

Ellen

0 Kudos
Andstillirise

Congrats Donna !!!

im a little jealous . Day 16 here . 

You’re an inspiration ! 

lqsi12

Job well done, it never ends for us non smokers !  Congratulations on a great effort and its paid off in a healthier body, brighter smile,  a few more bucks in your pocket. Now how bout that front porch are you planning some time out there to celebrate maybe spending some of that cash a redecorate ?

0 Kudos