cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

What does April mean to you

29573218_1615100801877401_2371979405237595440_n.jpg

For Me it is to live in the moment more.

20 Replies
sweetplt

It brings a fresh newness ... I love Easter ... a resurrection of Life... Hope today is a good one for you Kim...I am off to my group meditation shortly...and will send a prayer to you...~ Colleen 120 DOF 

indingrl

Thanks Kim for asking and sharing and for ME to have ALL MY personal focus on MY Lord Jesus and HIS will for ME just ME alone to be READY at any blink of an eye to be raptured OUT OF HERE - please I am NOT talking about anyone else-  so - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - thank you - gentle hug.

MarilynH

A new month, a new Season and a new perspective of LIFE because of the new growth that's going to come with Spring once the snow melts and the mud drys up and the ice goes out of the rivers and streams so the water levels drop then the flowers and green grass and the buds on the trees will open  April Showers will bring May Flowers .

anaussiemom

56214363_2167962156615776_602051808130498560_n.png

AnnetteMM

This year it means I close on my house (Friday!) but it "opens" up possibilities!

elvan

It really is a month of rebirth of the earth and I love seeing the flowers coming up, particularly the ones I had forgotten about.  I think of it as a month of renewal.

Ellen

anaussiemom

Agree seeing everything coming up and opening soon, sprouts of flowers-Rebirth..

Christine13

Yes, rebirth after a long hard winter.  I love spring!