cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Breakinchains

Still Going Strong....

Well folks I finally made it. TEN YEARS SMOKE FREE. Haven't had much time for blogging, been working a lot and life is keeping me very busy. One thing has not changed from day one of my quit. I still don't want to smoke, I never want to smoke again. I never want to feel the way I felt back then. Just remember to tell yourself "I don't do that anymore" whenever you are tempted to light up. Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know my quit is still going strong after 10 years! 

Break

16 Replies
indingrl

CONGRATS ON 10 YEARS LIVING YOUR OWN NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE! GOOD JOB AND WAY TO GO!!!  Yahoooooooooo

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on 10 years.  That's wonderful.

Barb

0 Kudos
MarilynH

it's absolutely wonderful to see you Break BUT even more wonderful to congratulate you on your stupendous 10 years of Smokefree living YAY for Smokefree living and yay for each YAY for each and every year WON with many more to come you, let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES.......

220828957f3fb57fde4e15b76ab5c0e8.jpg

0 Kudos
hattonc

Wow !! 10 years that is wonderful !! Congratulations!!

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Long time no see.  Great to hear you are busy with life and doing well. Huge congratulations on 10 years smoke-free.  Celebrate.

0 Kudos
Beck37

10 years is HUGE!!!! Congratulations!!!! Seems like an eternity to me at this point, bit KNOW I will get to that point.... 

Thanks for checking in as a motivation for us newbies......

Beck

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Hey, BREAK!

Good to see you!

Congrats!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS on 10 years!

I just congratulated you on the Daily Celebrations page and I wondered if you would be able to check in today and let us all know how well you are doing.  What an AMAZING number!  Miss seeing you around here but so glad you are busy, that's a sign of good health.

Ellen

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your success.

0 Kudos